Eyes

Eyes
Looking at the world through my eyes..
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Emotional Rollercoaster

Today was hell!! I just had a huge fight with my husband whom im ready to leave at this point. Im so tired and stressed, I was watching tv and he pulls a chair up, plops it in front of the tv and turns on a video game, im like WTF!! I calmly said you could have at least asked if i was watching that, He gets all huffy and says you werent watching it cuz your on the phone and computer, i said first off im not on phone (just had my bluetooth in) secondly, i was just browsing web trying to find where boars head deli meats are sold in my area (never did find out). Anywho as i told him, none of that matters, you could have just asked, anyways it turned into yet another massive fight. I think while i was really overweight, i didn't have a voice, i allowed so many things, essentially i became invisible, now im fighting to be seen again. needless to say, it put me off my feed.. my calories for the day topped out at 978!! Thats bad and i know it sigh but at this point its almost midnight so i guess it will be what it will be.

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled w/ sprinkle of shredded cheese, 2 pieces of wheat toast w/sugar free jelly

Lunch: (2 sandwhiches)6 oz deitz n watson lite turkey breast, 4 slices of lite wheat bread, 2 tblspns miricle whip, lettuce n 2 slices of cheese. and huge salad, baby spinich and romaine, lil shredded cheese and lite dressing.

Snack: 1/2 pound of grapes (total through out day snacking on them)

Dinner: fight "0" calories... but good for another 5 pounds of stress weight!!

Guess its a good thing i was hungry enough for 2 sandwhiches at lunch or i would be under the 500 calories mark!! I did walk today though, this morning and after the fight. 2 miles in a.m. and 3 miles in p.m. Im going to bed.. ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment