Eyes

Eyes
Looking at the world through my eyes..
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

can you binge on watermelon??

Good morning all, been a couple days since i posted, Ive been very busy, but i know all 5000 people who read this surely missed me. (joking) Anyways, it was a hard weekend foodwise, Firstly my church requested i make baked mac and cheese for our international dinner. It was missions week this week and at the end we always have this. Well the last time i made my 8 cheese baked mac and cheese was about that long ago. I decided i would just make it and drop it off, this avoiding all the food. That didn't work out, they needed me to serve at the soul food table. I tried, i really really tried!

The good: I ate a crapload of watermelon...

The bad: i also ate other stuff.....

The Ugly: I ate fried chicken, greens, baked mac and cheese, i visited the greek table and had various greek stuff i cant name,, I visited the dessert table and had a brownie AND pound cake, did i mention before i went i even ate a heaping bowl of turkey chili so i wouldn't eat anything there?? ugh!!

after that i went hope and swore i would walk for 2 miles at the least. umm in my dreams.. i promptly took my fat arse to sleep.. ahhh well...

the next fews days will be better im sure,, a good session with my therapist helped a little.. i think..

the next day i cut up and ate an entire watermelon. It just kept calling me, i was eatting it while i slept,, i would go pee then stand in front of the fridge half sleep eatting watermelon chunks,, which made me have to pee within a half hour again,, which meant i was back at the fridge.. can binging on watermelon truly be called a binge?? who binges on healthy stuff?? im a disgrace to bingers everywhere...

ok i took sum benadryl for allergies and im sleepy now and suspect im rambling in a not good way.. until i can speak coherently.. (did i really just try that word?) i will go to sleep...

ever yours...

2 comments:

  1. How are you? I hope ok. I'm here if you need me. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binging on watermelon is always better than binging on chocolate! You go girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete