Eyes

Eyes
Looking at the world through my eyes..
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weary...

I know it's been a couple days since i blogged but i'm going through a really hard time right now. It has nothing to do with weight though.. yet anyways, Ive managed to NOT eat terribly YET. I just keep crying and crying and just can't seem to get up the energy to write. Ever been so afraid you don't know where to turn? Afraid to stop, afraid to keep going. Can't see ahead and the road behind is to awful to contemplate going back to. sigh. Im so tired of bieng tired and scared and worried and stressed. Hopefully in a couple days,,I'll be ready to write. If i'm able.

5 comments:

  1. Trina, we're here for you when you need us and are ready to share. Hope what you are dealing with gets easier to deal with soon. Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spill your heart here if you need to! <3 I truly hope things get better for you. No one should feel this way.

    On a side note, I took your challenge. My response is on my blog if you're interested. Thank you for probing my thoughts! I'm not sure what to think about my answer just yet.

    Looking forward to your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Trina things will get better even if you don't think so. You are strong and you will get through it. I'm here if you need me. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will pull through this!! And feel free to vent anytime you need to "hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there girl!!! thinking about you :)

    ReplyDelete