Eyes

Eyes
Looking at the world through my eyes..
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you...

Monday, June 22, 2015

Yana Kurilo

hi... howr you today?hope everything is great.
My name is yana. I am single lady and look for relationships and love. So thats why I am writing you this email:) If I right you are single and look for true love and relationships. Thats right?
Now will tell you little more about me: My age is 30 ,I live in Russia,and I am health care worker. Single and never married. Enjoy every day of a life and have many different interests and hobbies. My main wish is to find true love in a life. So thats some facts about me. I will be happy if you will reply me and say more about your personality and your life. Hope get reply from you soon. good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment